Sorry, when I was talking about cameras I meant I'd tried both the iphone and a
standalone camera. I've even tried one that has a mat with it that is supposed
to help line things up for you; I've read reviews from people who apparently
use these quite well, but somehow not for me! Haven't tried scanstand or
whatever it's called.