Hi Sandi.

In fact you can use the mac and vuescan. The only thing I would say is that I
seem to have some problems to get really good scannings with vuescan. I think I
have been working with every single setting. Often page numbers are missing
when using vuescan, that is no problem directly in finereader, sometimes I also
have seen mising text. I can not explain why.

Best regards Annie.