Okay, this is exciting! I sshed with iSSH on to my computer in terminal. Then I
started screen-4.0.1 and brailletty starting brailletty up with my
refreshabraille since I was using the braille edge on the ipad. Using the
refreshabraille and my bluetooth keyboard I was able to navigate, edit and keep
my place in terminal. Haven't tried it yet just using my braille edge with
maybe switching the braille edge back and forth between bluetooth and usb for
the two devices; I think it might not work. But I definitely can manage using
the braille edge on the ipad and the refrefreshabraille on the Mac.