I really would like to put out an updated version of how to do this but I just
don't have time right at the moment; will do it when I can. You have to have
screen-4.0.1 and you have to patch it for brltty. In the Patches directory of
the brltty source package you will see the needed patches and iinstructions for
install+ the needed version of screen. At one time I did instructions for
installing brltty on ! ,mac which is still basically correct but does need some
updating. For one thing the git repository is now being used instead of svn.
Also it is brltty b r l t t y. I keep forgetting that this comes out wrong if I
am typing in grade 2.