Hi.

The hovercam t5v will not work directly with finereader. You can probably take
the pictures with their own software for the mac, and when recognize with
finereader, but it is an old version of the software, we can use, I have tried
this camera, unfortunately I did not get very good pictures. I would have
wished that it would have made good pictures for me. Now I have a couple of
scanners, the best is my canon 9000f mark ii and that has been the cheapest of
them, I do not know what to say about it.

Best regards Annie.