Well, in my case, i got an error: "could not update this version of the
firmware" when I opened the installer. Windows recognized my Braille display.
maybe that firmware only works with certain models. This is quite apart from
the driver loading issue in oS X. I'll have to ask tech support whether my 2010
Focus 40 Blue is compatible. It has the whiz wheels, I think unlike other
models. I realize this is getting confusing, but there we have it.

Teresa

On the other hand, there are different fingers.