Hi Jim,
>From your description, it seems as if you might not have been following those
>detailed instructions exactly. It might seem a little pedantic, but I suggest
>you go back and have another attempt at following those numbered step-by-step
>directions very closely. Slight changes can make the whole thing not work
>properly.
Also, to clarify, you'll only get additional options such as "to" and "from" if
you've entered a contacts token. If you just type someone's name and press
return, you won't enter a contacts token. You need to start typing the name,
and then use the down arrow (with QuickNav turned off) to select the contact's
name and then press return. If you just type the name and press return this
will just search for that text in any field, and won't give you additional
options. Once you have entered a contacts token, you can then left arrow past
it and then down arrow to get a menu of additional options.
Good luck.
Nic