Hi Nic!
I can't remember which message but some time back I did state that I followed
the directions from one of the messages and did not get the same results.
At this point it is faster for me to use spotlight to find what I need.  I
think it is quicker and just easier now to not have to spend time trying to
figure this out.
Thanks,
Jim