Sounds like you nee to go into iPhone in your iTunes library.  You can find it
in the sidebar, or as a popup depending on how you have iTunes set up.
Then, choose the music radio button and uncheck anything you don't want sinked.
 This will remove the items from your iPhone.

I haven't followed this thread vary closely, so sorry if you already know about
this.  It didn't appear to me from your latest posts that you've done this.