Ok will try that. Thanks.

Brent Harbolt
----- Original Message -----
  From: Alex Hall
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 9:15 AM
  Subject: Re: space bar on a macbook pro using voice over

  As I said yesterday, vo-space is almost never required. Try using space or
enter instead, and see if that doesn't help to mitigate the problem.

  On Jun 2, 2014, at 8:59 AM, Brent Harbolt <harb...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes for me it takes three or four
presses. I took it to the Apple Store yesterday but of course all of their
diagnostics check it out is fine. So maybe this is just a glitch in voice over

    Blessings,
      Brent
        Sent from my iPhone 5