I had posted this to the list a while ago:

Was emailing with the folks at ViewPlus and they say they have a beta driver for their embossers. They said it can emboss simple text documents and works with any current generation ViewPlus embosser. I can pass along their contact info if anyone wants to give it a whirl.

CB