Many do, and the non-VO keystrokes for navigating and manipulating text are
identical. Basic navigation (vo-left/right/space) and reading (vo-a/w/c) are
the same, but the iOS platform lacks many advanced keystrokes. For instance,
hotspots/webstpots, vi-key lock, focus/cursor/window information, etc.
On Jun 18, 2014, at 6:39 PM, Teresa Cochran <batsfly...@me.com> wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
> If my poor old late 2009 Mac Mini doesn't have a fried logic board, I'll
> replace the hard drive so it can limp along for another year. If it's
> destined for the scrap heap, I'm going to get an iPad. I'll probably use a
> keyboard with it. I use a Braille display and the virtual keyboard with my
> iPod 5th gen and iOS currently. I'm wondering if a lot of the basic VO
> functions work the same with the same keystrokes, such as opening apps, text
> selection, etc.?
>
> Thanks,
> Teresa
>
> Winging its way from my iPod