Yeah, I am now using the Aftershokz Blues and there's actually no delay as I'd
previously experienced with them. I've done several phone calls now and the
quality is good. As someone said, "you don't sound like you're in as big a
tunnel." :)

These may work for now. I do need to pad the band going over my head though.
They keep sliding off. :)
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com