Can I get a url to hear samples of those?  I found a link to another one not
mentioned on this post, which sounded entirely too amazing, and wish those
would become available for the IPhone, but we probably would have to pay an arm
and a leg for them.
  I couldn't believe how little android users had to pay for the loquendo
voices compared to mobile speak users who had to pay $100 per voice, which I
thought was outragious, and I would never pay anybody that amount of money, as
opposed to $5 per voice, that's pathetic.