Well, for me, Peter from Accapella is okay, but gosh his entonation is just
bad, as if he's just trying too hard to be natural. I like Tessa, the South
African voice of iOS. She's quite expressive, unlike Samantha or any other
voice besides the German one, and to some extent the French one. I wonder why
some voices are more expressive than others?