Hello GB users,
I just cannot get this scenario working. Here it goes.

I am trying to record a podcast. For this I loaded two tracks, one of which
I will be speaking into (vocal) and another one will take an audio output
from iPad (just a basic audio track). I already configured an aggregate
device so I can successfully pump the output from each track into a
different device.
I then enabled recording on multiple tracks at the same time with
OPTION+SHIFT+R. However, even though both tracks have their "recording"
checkbox checked, I can only monitor the output from the track under the
cursor while recording.
 Please note, I am attempting to record on two tracks simultaneously.

Does anybody know if there is a way to monitor more than one track or am I
stuck with this limitation?

Thanks for any advice.
Best,
Victor