Hi, everyone,

I use Voice Dream Reader all the time for reading material from Bookshare.
However, I am wondering how I can use the app to read books from other sources
such as iBook offerings.

When I select the "Add" option in the Voice Dream app, it appears that one of
the options, iTunes, would let me read iBooks that I purchased from the iBook
store.  Is this the case.  I can't really answer this question for myself
because I purchased Voice Dream Reader from the app store in the States but
thus far, I have only used my Austrian account for purchasing iBooks.  Voice
Dream Reader is not available in the Austrian store.  So put differently, if I
start purchasing iBooks from the US store, will I be able to read them with
Voice Dream Reader?

Kindest regards to all and many thanks,

Mike