Hi Krister,

Apple will always create different ways to do things, and even though
if you do not have the ability to use the gesture features right now,
you will probably do so in the future. By putting your ideas into it
now, you will apply to the accessibility innovations. The features by
them selfs will always be available through keyboard commands and VO
interaction anyway when they are compatible.

Thanks,
John André