Hi there
I just had the same thing happened to me on my 5S also. I was running
BlindSquare, and my phone went dead. At least, it might as well as them. I can
get Siri to answer me, but nothing good happened. It would let me use the
earphones, my sided husband had to bring up the volume while in music.
Sincerely,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone