Hi Donna,

Are you needing to create a form with edit fields, checkboxes, drop down combo
boxes? I haven't tried this yet, but if you have office running on the Windows
side and saved it as a DOCX file/template, wouldn't it open in TextEdit or in
another processing app on the Mac side and have the individual be able to fill
in the information? Since I'm not an advance user of the Mac OS and all of the
possibilities that an app on the Mac side would be able to work in this matter.
I'll try to create a small test form and see if I can open it up on the Mac
side and post when I get some idea if it will work. I'm curious myself if this
will solve one issue for me, as I use a template form DOCX in my work to
streamline it and use my time more efficiently. Also,are you permitted to use
digital signatures?

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone