Adobe bought the company which originally developed Flash. That company did not
care anything at all about accessibility. Adobe, on the other hand, made a mild
change to their corporate position around accessibility in 2001 and promoted
one of their engineers to accessibility consultant. I learned this from said
person. So I would give Adobe a C+ for accessibility focus. This is much better
than many companies.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288