From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Sabahattin Gucukoglu
Sent: Monday, August 4, 2014 7:33 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: three operating system on mac

In that case, you won't mind the loss of JAWS too much. :)

As for me, well, I use OS X most of the time now, but the deteriorating of
functionality is making me think unkind thoughts about switching full time
back to Windows, at least on my workhorse desktop.  OS X 10.10 looks very
promising, but doesn't quite take away the bitterness for me.  We'll see.
Probably, as usual, I will relent and make do with less.

In any event, people should be objective about their requirements, and if
that means using Windows, for heaven's sake use it!