From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kliphton Senior
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2014 8:06 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: three operating system on mac

It all depends on what you need and what you are willing to learn.  I have a
friend who does medical transcription on the mac full time.  And when I ran
my vending business, numbers did what I needed it to do for my ledgers
replacing excel.  Most people who think the mac can't get the job done,
either aren't willing to learn, or haven't done enough research to see what
works and doesn't work on the mac.  Can you install an OS by yourself on
windows?  Not before windows 8.  Do you have to pay for a screen reader in
edition to the computer with the mac, no you don't, and all updates to voice
over are free, plus if you do a clean install, or change some hard ware, you
will not need more activations.  I think the good out way the bad.  JMO

Frustrated with your I-device, Mac or AppleTV?  New user and want quick
Efficient  answers?  Then come join a list where questions are always
answered, and we are always patient with you.  Subscribe here
apple4beginners-requ...@freelists.org
All are welcome!