Greeting Folks!  I am a brand spanking new Mac user. Just starting hfind  my
way about on it. I have a Mac book  Pro. Running  the  latest version of
Mavericks.  I am using a braille edge and am finding the interface  to be
somewhat messy.  I should add that I am a deaf person and  Cannot use speech at
all!  For instance there's a line of dots at the bottom of the display which I
believe are called attributes?  This is to say the least somewhat distracting.
Also though I have my BE. set  to Grade two translation there  is no such
though strangely enough there is with my pacMate display which doesn't look
like it will be useable in this regard.  If I am wrong in that someone please
set me straight.  Anyhoo, where Do I go to find braille settings and how do I
clean things up just a bit??  Also for those of you if there are any out there
who use a braille display with your Mac how do you find the experience??
Thanking you kindly in advance  I am cordially yours    Jack Zimmerman

Sent from my iPhone