I use Audacity (audacity.sourceforge.net) quite successfully. It's free,
whereas Amadeous is $25 just for the lite version, and far more for the full
version. They offer a thirty-day trial, but only through the app on their
website, not the App Store app.
On Aug 28, 2014, at 10:20 AM, Ray Foret Jr <rforet7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Amadeus pro is realy easy.  Quite a few of us use it.  I would encourage you
> not to give upp on it just yet.  You might, for example, start by telling us
> exactly what it is you are trying to do.  Chances are more than good that
> quite a few of us here will be more than glad to help.
>

> Sincerely,
> the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
> Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
> built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!
>
> On Aug 28, 2014, at 9:10 AM, Joe Quinn <jdawg1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What's the most accessible audio editor? I've tried amadeous pro but cat get
>> the hang of it. Also, are there any podcasts on the use of the latest
>> version of garageband? Thanks!

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com