Hi guys
I just discovered something about PDF Pen Pro, and I wanted to tell you guys
about this because we want to test this to see what improvements need making so
we can let the good folks there know about it. I just discovered that if you
get an inaccessible form that does nothing when you press the tab key, because
the author of the PDF file didn't bother to consider us, there is an option in
PDF Pen Pro to find the form fields. It goes through the file and makes the
things accessible. I just did one, and the person I sent it to said it worked.
I am not sure I got everything, and that's what wee want to test.

The version, which I got from the App store yesterday, is 6.3.2. I had to go to
the App store because I got it from there in the first place, so it didn't work
for me to update within the program.

Regards,
Gigi