Forgot about USB. Now I remember why that USB cable is sitting on top of the Mac. :) Will connect to USB and try it. Can one break the YUSB connection and switch to Bluetooth? Put the Mac to sleep and do that?

And using the Edge with the iPhone via Bluetoth at the same time? That could be handy.

From The Believer. . .
  What if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com