Ahh, thanks for un-confusing me. I was trying to figure out when Apple made a single USB-port MacBook Pro. That said, other than synching my iPhone or using my USB Dual Pre audio box most stuff I want to do is already in the MacBook or uses one of the other ports. Without a LAN connection or CD drive on the Air I think I would have more issues with the single USB port, but that's also why I didn't go that route. The lightness sure would be nice though.

CB