You can google around but here is one review that actually talks about the changes:

http://www.tuaw.com/2014/09/03/vmware-fusion-fusion-pro-7-ready-for-os-x-yosemite/

Sounds to me like there is some performance bump, ability to have more resources dedicated to the VM, ability to use the iSight camera and dual GPUs etc. For me the performance bump is the only thing that would be enticing and I wonder how noticeable it really is.

CB