Thanks chris that’s just what I need to understand again thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher Hallsworth
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 2:26 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VMWare Fusion 7 is Out

www.vmware.com/go/tryfusion will download Fusion directly without going to the
website first. Once downloaded open the dmg then copy the only file in there to
the Applications folder. Open the file from the Applications folder and follow
the instructions. Since you don't have a license for 7 you may wish to try it
out at no charge for 30 days. So select the appropriate radio button, click
continue button, enter the email address (not sure why they want this as you
receive no communication whatsoever), click continue button then click done
button.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind www.hadley.edu