Seems simple but I have not succeeded in creating any yet. I want to create one for each of my 3 email accounts in Mountain Lion.

I bring up Mail Preferences and select the Signature tab. I press the Add button and muddle from there. There is a Kames item but not sure how to type in the name. Then the text field for the signature text. If I type in text I cannot hit return to start a new line as I want to have 3 lines, is that possible? If I copy text into that area, I see the word "actions" in there.

I may not be doing things in the right order or using the correct VO commands. Can use some help with this, thanks.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com