Thanks, and I did that. It worked fine, certainly better than having that awful
Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe  has a lot of nerve putting an accessibility option
in their menu on our Mac version that I guess is basically useless, at least I
have not yet been able to get it to work. In Windows it works sometimes.

Gigi