I have a very specific task requiring a speaker for my iPhone. I wish to play
home-recordings of my instrumental playing loud and clear enough to accompany
myself as if I were playing along with another live player.
I want to be able to play my pre-recorded banjo through a speaker and accompany
that with live playing of a harmony part.
Do you know of, or have a recommendation for a blue-tooth speaker that can
reasonably approximate  the sound of an acoustic  musical instrument as though
it were being played live?
I don't want to break the bank, and I want something simple, something
relatively uncomplicated without a lot of bells and whistles that will only
clutter up and confuse my little brain.
I was looking at the phillips SB7200 and some others in the apple app, but am
open to anything that will accomplish my specific task at the best price.