Yup, running an iPhone through a guitar amp is going to be odd sounding with all the effects and such that usually get applied to the signal, even though your amp does have a low gain input. Of course if you want to find a bluetooth speaker that sounds as good as your nice amp, I don't think you'll have much luck if your budget only allows for something that costs a quarter of your amp. Maybe something like a block rocker:

http://www.amazon.com/Block-Rocker-Explorer-System-Bluetooth/dp/B00D32EAAS/ref=sr_1_5?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1410274277&sr=1-5&keywords=blue+tooth+speaker

CB