The VMware comparison charts make no differentiation between which guest
OSs can be virtualized under Fusion.  The Fusion standard editions (I'm
still running 5) support the various flavors of Windows and Windows Server
along with Linux.  The Fusion Pro is geared towards IT professionals who
want integration with vSphere in an enterprise environment pluse a myriad
of other advanced features.  If you were running a Mac Pro with tons of
memory and lots of GPU memory it might be advantageous to have Pro as it
will allow you to allocate up to 64Gb of RAM and also specifically allocate
GPU memory for running hoggish graphics rendering apps like AutoCAD.

Todd