Hi,

An applcation for the Mac called Snatch, allows the iPhone to function
as a wireless trackpad, albeit an overfeatured one. That is the one
way  recall you can do it, but I don't know it if it accessible.
http://hoofien.com/Snatch/Home.html

Definitely feel free to try it out. I'm curious about this one. There
might be easier ways to do it, and I'd like to hear them.

Regards,
Nic