For some reason I've gotten this email, assuming it's the same one, three times.

This is very nice, but I think people are looking for a Bible program with
built-in study aids and note-taking capabilities and access to different
versions, etc. It isn't that hard to find various versions of the Bible, but
finding an accessible comprehensive tool is much more challenging. Sighted
people have various comprehensive programs from which they can choose and to
which they can add and update; we really don't. This doesn't mean I'm
unthankful for all the versions of the Bible I have - braille, recorded,
electronic. I still remember my desperate longing for a Bible at age nine, and
I appreciate every single Bible version and tool I have! I'm just explaining
what people would be looking for in addition to this that is available, albeit
sometimes at an extensive cost, to sighted people.
--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: