Hi there
Actually, this appears to work very similar to embryo. I was very fast with
embryo, but I must be doing something wrong because I can't make the keyboard
work with braille. Anybody who's tested this thing know what we might be doing
wrong to make this thing work?

For one thing, I think maybe that I'm not fast enough to calibrate my dots. I
keep getting the opposite was that I want. For instance I want dots 456 to be
on the right and that's 123 to be on the left, and I can't get in the backward.
Sincerely,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone