From: "Eugenia Firth" <gigifi...@me.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: Typing mode question

Actually, although I still have a problem, if you do just the opposite of
what VO says to do, you can get the dots reversed the way you would on a
Perkins brailler. For instance, it says to do the right hand first. If you
do the left hand first, it seems to put the dots in the right place.
However, I heard VO say dots calibrated, and I got dots in weird places and
they seem to be misorganized.

Gigi