Just checked and you are subscribed with the name of Angus MacKinnon. You can change this to something else but you can't modify the email address. If you want to switch to another email address let me know and I can manually add the new address to the group and then you can delete the old one. Is this what you were looking for or are you just having trouble changing your name in the group?

CB