Hi,
I'm sorry but no, there aren't such menu choices under vo+shift+m on any file
in the drop box folder. There are the usual finder commands like duplicate,
burn, copy etc but nothing like what you describe at all. They used to be under
a sub menu there called "dropbox" but that sub menu isn't there anymore and no
such commands under the root vo+shift+M menu adn if i were to go into the
"share" option, the only things i find are "message", "airdrop" and i believe
"email" nothing about link or folder.
/Krister