Are you really sure you have the latest version of Drop Box?  I doubt it since
you're having these issues.
Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!