The website will crash in Safari and Google Chrome.  Not so much in Chrome
as Safari.  Firefox will be fine, but it's tougher to navigate your statements
in Firefox.

   The app is great for the iPhone.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION