Hi Christine,
   I am running iOS 8 as well.  If I double tap on the Next button, I then get
the next page of transactions.  I have several over the last 30 days, so it
goes over 3 screens.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION