You must enable console output. I don't recall the command, but cmd-shift-c is
coming to mind. Either way, it is in the View menu, if memory serves. Once
enabled, stop interacting with the playground, and vo-right to the debug group
(the last item in the Source Code Group). Interact with that and find the
console output text field. You will need to interact with that and review it
using vo-up/down. No one ever said Xcode is efficient with VoiceOver. :)
> On Oct 7, 2014, at 10:21 AM, Venkatesh Potluri <venky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am running the GM build of Xcode.
> How can I get voiceOver to read the output after writing a line of code?
> I entered the following lines into the playground
> var x=4
> x=x+4
> I also tried opening the assistant editor.
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> Venkatesh Potluri

Have a great day,