Hello Jen,

Along with my husband who is sighted, I offer a Pages course consisting of up
to 5 units. The last unit concerns using a template to write either APA or MLA
format academic papers, so many people pass on that one.

The other units are:
Creating your personal templates for personal and business letters;
Using a predefined template to create a flyer (this means learning how to
understand the layout of a template);
Using tables in Pages; and
Creating an epub document that can be read using iBooks.

We live in France, so our time zone is currently GMT+2 but it will soon be
GMT+1.

If you're interested in the training, it costs EURO 25 per unit and you can
contact us on:
educat...@cecimac.org

Cheers,

Anne