Interesting how one blind person says the iOS is garbage and Yosemite is close
to that too while another blind person is enjoying the new features and using
both while acknowledging some bugs and changes. What this tells me is that
while there are real accessibility issues, at least some of what is going on
has to do with personal preferences and ability to figure out ways to use the
system when it changes. Whether Apple is sliding or not is certainly a matter
that could be debated but it is true that some things are being done
differently than we were used to and while some of them may be fixable bugs
some things are permanent changes that we will have to learn to work with. This
will be true no matter what system you use. Since anybody who didn't run the
beta didn't get Yosemite until yesterday sometime, I would give it some time
and work before I abandon it as garbage. You can always sell your Mac so don't
throw it across the room whatever you do :-)

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: