Well, I am sorry the sidebar is gone. I know I put it back when I had that
option. And I have not updated to the latest iTunes. As far as the windows
ribbon being better for the cited, I'm not so sure. I believe I read recently
that the old-style menus are making a comeback in Windows 10. Sometimes,
designers with nothing but time on their hands seem to change things just
because they can, and because they think it's cool. People who actually have to
do jobs for a living do not appreciate having to make changes for changes sake.
I have no issue with change if the change makes sense and makes work more
efficient, even after a reasonable learning curve. But just to change something
because you can, that has never made sense to me and never will. It's job
security for some developer somewhere. And maybe it's job security for the
people who want us to keep buying new hardware. But it still makes no sense and
it is not sustainable. As we age it becomes harder to change. That is a
well-known fact.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone