Yeah, I had a problem with a Logitech at login but I can't remember if it was
at a regular login or at fievault.

is it usb with a cable or usb with one of those transmitters. That still could
be the problem if it's the latter.

--
Cheryl

I tried and tried to turn over a new leaf.
I got crumpled wads of tear-stained paper
thrown in the trash!
Then God gave me a new heart and life:
His joy for my despairing tears!
And now, every day: