I don’t believe that anyone should be slammed because something isn’t working
for them, however, I just did 3 spotlight searches, and each time what I looked
for was located. I don’t know why this is not working for other people, I can
only document my personal experiences. I am not noticing any major VoiceOver
lag either. Now, I will say that I preferred the previous version of iTunes,
however, it appears to be accessible, just different!

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com